What would you be willing to die for?

Soldato
OP
That's the problem no one knows until it happens. you can't say you would take a bullet for your mum as you just don't know how you would react in that situation.

I can. I've been in high speed crash in the back of a taxi, saw it was about to happen and gave not a second thought for myself, instead grabbing my mate (who is considerably bigger than me) and trying to shield him from any harm. I wasn't trying to be a hero, I just acted without thinking about myself for a second.

I actually still laugh when thinking back about the confused look on his face as to what I was doing grabbing him so violently and pulling him close to me whilst pushing him hard against the back seat :D. We were all ok, 4 cars written off and a nasty cuts and bruises here and there. Closed the A406 for 5 hours.

Associate
I can. I've been in high speed crash in the back of a taxi, saw it was about to happen and gave not a second thought for myself, instead grabbing my mate (who is considerably bigger than me) and trying to shield him from any harm. I wasn't trying to be a hero, I just acted without thinking about myself for a second.

Good man! :cool:

Close family, and a few select friends for me.

Caporegime
I've committed some selfless acts in the past; but I still can't answer that question. If it were some surprise accident, it would be my instincts that take over and I cannot answer. If it were a "Either you die, or we kill 'x'" scenario with time to think things through, I still don't know - not been there either.

Associate
i wouldn't die for my dad...much as i like him i am younger generation and i'm sure he wouldnt want me to lol. Probably die for mum definantly would die for my 2 younger brothers and sister.

Permabanned
I've committed some selfless acts in the past; but I still can't answer that question. If it were some surprise accident, it would be my instincts that take over and I cannot answer. If it were a "Either you die, or we kill 'x'" scenario with time to think things through, I still don't know - not been there either.

This.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom