What would you be willing to die for?

Soldato
Your mom? dad? girlfriend? wife? country? your dog? overclockers?

We all say we'd be willing to die for something, but when it comes down to it, would you?

I can safely say I would take a bullet to the heart for my mum, girlfriend and my grandpa if he was still alive.

you?

Soldato
I hope I would have the strength of character to die for my mum, dad, brother, girlfriend and best friend.. I can't safely say I'd be able to if push came to shove, due to not being able to control my fear or something.

Caporegime
nothing.I currently don't value anyones life over my own.

I'm sure if i have a wife and kids in the future that would change though.

Man of Honour
We all say we'd be willing to die for something, but when it comes down to it, would you?

I can safely say I would take a bullet to the heart for my mum, girlfriend and my grandpa if he was still alive.

you?

That's the problem no one knows until it happens. you can't say you would take a bullet for your mum as you just don't know how you would react in that situation.

Associate
Good question!

Like most people I would like to think I'd do it for my family and boyfriend. My friends....well they're not very good friends, so maybe not so much.

But at the same time, if it really came down to it, I don't know if I'd be willing to die for anyone, as selfish as that sounds. I guess I could only truthfully answer if I was actually in that situation - which I hope I never will be!

That's the problem no one knows until it happens. you can't say you would take a bullet for your mum as you just don't know how you would react in that situation.

This.

I would like to say I would die for my mum, brothers, sister, best friend or girlfriend (If/when I get one), but I don't really know if I'd freeze up or not in the situation. Probably depends. Ie, I may run out infront of a moving bus to push my brother out the way, but standing infront of a gun would be a different story.

EDIT: LOL :D Just thought if i ran infront of a bus I'd push my brother infront of one coming the other way by accident lol. Parents would lose two sons...

Associate
Girlfriend, think thats about it. I believe that because my mum/dad/brother are older than me they honestly would rather I lived (it may sound selfish....but I know how they would feel about it if I'd sacrificed myself for them) plus they have lived more of their life and are statistically closer to a natural death than me anyway so it kind of makes sense.

My girlfriend is younger than me (thus my thinking above applies) and I know she would be able to move on and live a good life knowing what sacrifice I'd made for her.

Back
Top Bottom