My work mate bought a car on saturday and after a few days of using it decided she wasnt fussy about it so looked around and put a deposit down on another car from a main dealer with a part x on her 'new' car. She rang me yesterday saying she now has doubts about the car she put the deposit down on!! I told her the dealership is unlikely to give her the £200 deposit back if she pulls out of the purchase. She rang them and they confirmed this. She is in a dilemma now. Lose the £200 or, pay the £1,500 extra for the newer car ( including the part x of the car she bought last saturday). I told her if she not fussy about the newer car i would take the £200 loss rather than pay the £1,500 and be left with a car she not fussy with. Thing is, she is not 100% happy with the car she bought saturday either!!! Lol The newer car comes with a years warranty too which is better than the one month warranty she has with the car she bought on saturday. What would you do?