What would you like to be famous for?

Soldato
An Astronaut who goes to Mars and not only sets foot on the planet first but manages to return as the only sole survivor after all the rest of the crew tragically die.

I then go back for a second mission with another team to destroy the Alien scum that killed off my last team......

Caporegime
An Astronaut who goes to Mars and not only sets foot on the planet first but manages to return as the only sole survivor after all the rest of the crew tragically die.

I then go back for a second mission with another team to destroy the Alien scum that killed off my last team......

How did you find them? Tender or tough?

Caporegime
Inventor of truly flushable wet wipes and / or dietary additive that renders poo smear free.

Can you stop it happening in the first place while you're at it?

The man who invented time travel?

Then that’s a can of worms...cancer must’ve existed since the dawn of time...think of going back all that time, think of the change of society it could have, good and bad.

Soldato
The person who finally invents a battery that is cheap, light, charges very quickly, is energy efficient, lasts for days & convinces the worlds vehicle manufacturers to mass produce them with a view to retrofitting.

Also the person who convinces Simon Cowell to retire :p

Back
Top Bottom