What's everyone up to this bank holiday?

Soldato
OP
I really want to get out of London but not having a car really narrows the choices of where to go. Especially if you fancy some countryside! :(

Soldato
Taking the wife to London for the weekend for part 1 of her birthday.
(Cornwall for the week in a cottage on the beach the end of September is Pt 2)

Last edited:
Soldato
My missus is off for a girls weekend with a friend (lesbian pillow fights etc) while I look after our daughter. So mostly some light SP gaming while she goes to sleep, or watching YouTube videos and playing with my wee girl depending on how awake she is.

Soldato
2 baby showers this weekend, first is my best mates wife's on Friday night so we will drink beer with a BBQ or pizza, possible head into town depending. The second is for my misses on Sunday so will probably end up going round his again for some more beer and BBQ depending on weather. Not much else planned apart from seeing some family on Saturday and maybe pub lunch + walk on Monday.

Soldato
Going to the wifes ex-boss' house in Peterborough, he's recently had a heart attack so we're going to visit and spend Sunday night with them.

Soldato
Taking my wife away for a night without the kids. First time we'll have left the kids and gone out since they were born 2 and a half years ago.

Other than that the usual Saturday and Sunday plans spending time with family and going to a park or beach depending on the weather.

Back
Top Bottom