What's spie driving these days?

Soldato
wow, imagine waiting all that time to have a 911 delivered, going on about how awesome it is, having it detailed and custom painted lip, then selling it after hardly any time. Seems strange to me :confused:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
He just wants to go on a bike ride long way round/down style i think.. possibly sold it to help fund such a trip? once again i might be making this up :p

Spie isnt like us.

He doesnt need to save up to fund a trip:p

I was thinking he waited a hell of a long time to get a car then sell it in a very short time though.

Personally i couldnt do that, when i get a car i keep the things:D

Associate
I think spie may have realised that being able to buy whatever you want, when you want is quite a hollow and emotionless experience. I suspect Spie has reached the age where you want to have life experiences that you cannot buy with a credit card. Enjoy your trip Spie.
Life is a one-off experience, enjoy it, live it, love it.

Rob H

Soldato
i guess this guy is pretty minted then?

i commend him for selling such a nice car, then doing something only people can dream of doing.

Soldato
Pretty sure spie had a fiesta when he first went into the business, shows how fortunes can cahnge in such a short time

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Good on him. Being successful and then settling into a life of stress, hassle and missed oppportunities is not the way it should be.

I hope he's making the most of it and will show us some of the pics and stories afterwards.

Caporegime
He's running about in an Audi Q8 atm. :)

attachmentjr7.jpg

??

Back
Top Bottom