Whats the Best broadband for online gaming?

Soldato
I'm with Virgin but recently my connection speed has taken a massive dive from 120mb to 30-40mb and worst in peak times.
According to them i live in an oversubscribed area and for them to update will taken until September! Joke!

Who's the best to go for please?

Associate
Do not know anyone that has good things to say about virgin media and gaming, lot's of connection issues along with that awful fair usage policy.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Do not know anyone that has good things to say about virgin media and gaming, lot's of connection issues along with that awful fair usage policy.

Depends where you live mate, I've been on Virgin since NTL days & have gamed hard on it. Always used to get accused of Rate hacking & on BF2 my ping was always single figures. :cool:

Soldato

I have Virgin and game quite happily.
Very low latency and the worst I see on speed test is normally 90Mb (125 Mb package)

I will admit that I live in a crap hole area where most residents probably watch Jeremy Kyle and their concept of internet is using their Blackberry on facebook so there isn't a huge subscriber issue.

Back
Top Bottom