Whats this bike worth used? Pinarello FP1

Soldato
My FP1 has been lightly used to commute to work and back which was a 32 mile round trip. It's a 2008 model which came with Tiagra shifters and a MOst Double Compact Groupset. It has a few upgrades - ITM stem, Shimano 105 brake calipers, Specialized Alias 143 saddle, dual carbon bottle cages and I've fitted Specialized Super Phat Bar gel to it. Currently has Michelin Pro Race 3 tyres fitted. Pedals are Ultegra 6620 SPD-SL's. Very good condition, few marks here and there but overall pretty darn good. It also has recent Gore RideOn cables fitted.

I'm looking for a value/rough price for this to sell. I've no idea what to price it at. I've kinda given up on road cycling as my work commute is now along a canal path so I'm using my hardtail MTB for that now, shod with road tyres.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Pic of the bike:-

pina1.jpg

Soldato
£250-£300?

It’s a good looking bike but has an older low end group set.

Good starter bike, I don’t know what you can buy in the Decathlon/Boardman range (starting price) as that’s what people will go for usually to dip their toe in and obviously new bike, new components/warranty/10 years newer.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I was thinking about £300 ish. It actually has a better groupset on it than the later FP1's which for some strange reason Pinarello decided to change from Tiagra to Sora. I'm reluctant to stick it on the Bay without a minimum price so I think I'll maybe throw it on the Pinkbike for sale section at £300 ovno.

Associate
Go on ebay do Avanced search tab type it in and click sold/completed listings shows you what they went for then work a price +/- on what equiement they had on them and condition

Your limiter is area your in with likes of a bike as smaller market area

Back
Top Bottom