Whats your favorite email provider ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 61728
  • Start date
Man of Honour
Gmail BUT I use my domain email addresses filtered via Gmail and use SMTP send as domain via Gmail so email comes into domain, moves to Gmail and email goes out from Gmail but sends as domain.

Simples :D

Soldato
All my email is in the hands of Google.

A few domains through Google Apps (which is a fantastic service), and several regular Gmail accounts for spam signups and stuff.

Except my work email address, which is an in-house hosted Exchange.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I use Yahoo and have never had any problems with it so I can't see any point in moving. I had a Hotmail account before that, but it used to be a bit slow synching with Outlook so I eventually dropped it. I don't use Pop any more, but I never liked Hotmail's web interface.

Man of Honour
VM.png

Soldato
Virgin Media have been using the Gmail platform for a couple of years now, so I decided to leave my email there. I do have a Gmail account because it's necessary for using an Android smartphone, but I never bother to use it.

Soldato
Yahoo Mail.

I find it better than gmail and its spam filter is just brilliant. So is folder management.

However I cant argue with the power of Google Docs. I do have a gmail account but use it as a junk one. Yahoo is primary.

Back
Top Bottom