Whats your favourite keyboard?

Soldato
Realforce 87U variable weight is my favourite for typing.

Drop CTRL probably my favourite for flexibility as you change the switches and key caps easily.

Soldato
Keyboard: SteelSeries Merc Stealth (still pumping along perfectly, game keybaord ever made imho)
Mouse: Logitech MX518

Both old school BUT still the best I've ever used. I've used a Logitech G502 on my 2nd rig and just isn't as good as my old MX518...

One day these will break, I know this and that day will be sad, however, I've got a brand new unused MX518 and a 2nd Merc Stealth sitting in the wings to get me through the next decade of gaming lol

Associate
Currently using a Logitech K380 and MX master 2 mouse at home.
Coolermaster SK630 at work.

Am looking at a Ducky One 2 mini for home, soon as i can find someone with stock!

Soldato
Ducky Shine 3 with MX blues, which I am sadly temporarily retiring because it's too noisy for sharing a home office.

Got a MS Surface keyboard coming as a quiet option. I fully intend to go back to the Ducky as it's wonderful to type on though. Can't rate the Ducky highly enough, 8+ years of constant use and it still looks and works like brand new.

Last edited:
Soldato
Roccat vulcan 122 aimo love it. Sold my K95 Platinum and would'nt go back.

Stay the hell away from Roccat.

The "Premium" Aimo 120 keyboard.... they put out a firmware update so you now MUST run the swarm software or the lighting defaults to unicorn vomit.
Can't run the software? No onboard profiles so... only unicorn vomit.

NOT acceptable on a £150 "premium" keyboard.

Associate
Ducky shine 3 with MX blues in the office because people love to hear me type. Shine 5 with MX browns at home because I mistakenly thought a quiet keyboard for work would be a good idea. next up is something with kailh box jades.

Associate
Ducky Shine 3 MX browns
Ducky Year of the Monkey MX browns
Logitech G513 Carbon
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum MX browns
Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 Razer orange switches.

Love them all and swap between them from time to time.

Soldato
Ducky One 2 Mini with Cherry MX Silent

Saves so much space, got used to the shortcuts now so that's not a problem like I thought it would be, use it for work and play and idea both well and no software is also one of my favourite things about it I hate bloat

I would consider a TKL or 60% scissor switch keyboard with white backlight but they don't seem to exist

Associate
corsair k70 red cherry mx (the red led one) used it for years and its great! love the corsair media keys as i always listen to music when i play games, dont have to alt tab to change track etc

Soldato
i adore my logitech k810, its just so simple and sleek looking. Unfortunately the up key doesn't work due to a spillage, and all these mech rgb bricks don't really peak my fancy for an upgrade.

I used to love my old Logitech diNovo Edge, but it was very faffy with its dongle connection.

Associate
My current keyboard is the GMMK TKL with Kailh box brown switches and MDA Big Bone keycaps. Love the keycaps, and the quality of the GMMK is good, but I wish they had a light grey version

Back
Top Bottom