1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your highly rated sleek/simplicity case?

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by blazed, Nov 17, 2018.

1. blazed

Gangster

I've been looking at cases but would like to hear from others incase I missed a good one.

I'm looking for a decent case which is:

• Sleek and plain, dont really want fancy stuff, no weird bevels, protruding parts, weird/whacky shapes, the more plain, nice/elegant looking, the better.

• The more the price is kept down the better, but if you think the price is worth every penny then please share.

2. southernorth

Wise Guy

What's your budget, and What type of case are you looking for? - Silenced/airflow/watercooling support etc

3. blazed

Gangster

Between £30-£100 but the cheaper the better if its not sacraficing too much quality.

Don't really need watercooling or anything special could be a standard case with regular fans, as long it doesn't sound like an airplane lol.

The most important factors are a plain simply nice looking case + saving as much money.

4. tamzzy

Soldato

5. ricid

Associate

I recently got a fractal design r6 blackout without a window as I wanted something well built that didn't look ridiculous.

Very happy with it, super easy to get everything tidy and has a bit of a 2001 monolith look to it.

The only possible negative, is that it's huge. Probably not dissimilar it's contemporaries, but I'd been reusing my previous case for about the last 15 years and things seem to have gone big in the mean time.

6. blazed

Gangster

@tamzzy @ricid @southernorth

What do you guy's think of the

Kolink Stronghold Mid Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass

for £32.00?

7. tamzzy

Soldato

it's cheap, build quality is so-so, decently looking, but thermals are an issue as the case doesn't have very good ventilation

8. blazed

Gangster

Hmm this guy seems to be happy with the temps, do you mean for more like extreme OC builds? I think im going to stick a ryzen 2700x in it. Probably could get away with it. it's £35 total with delivery which is pretty damn cheap.

https://youtu.be/O_6RmNBkiyQ?t=1252

9. blazed

Gangster

Do you guys know any more cases similiar in simplicity and around the £50 budget range I could consider in comparison to the Kolink? Cheers.

10. Robzere31

Mobster

11. wedrum

Mobster

Nzxt s340

12. blazed

Gangster

Oh yes that case looks great, was looking at it before would have bought instantly if it was under £50.

Still contemplating, I don't really need a case its just sucky to put new components into a scuffed old case :D

13. Shashman

Gangster

I've just sold my Cooltek U3 Micro ATX for £30, which is the sleekest/simplest/smartest case I've ever had. Great quality case, but only space for a max 260mm long GPU, hence the upgrade.

[​IMG]