Whats your most satisfying movie moment(s)?

Soldato

Brilliant film.

"What the **** are you looking at?"
"You, ya ****!"

Chills everytime! :D

Load of classics already mentioned, but going to go with something a bit more modern. IT (2017), the losers club beating up Pennywise at the end, watched that scene so many times.

"Welcome to the losers club, ***hole!"

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I was re-watching Wrath of Khan with a few mates the other night, and we were all in agreement that the sequence in the Mutara nebula where Kirk and crew avert the whole 'space is 2-D' trope and put the Reliant right out of commission is deeply satisfying.

The Enterprise is pretty badly damaged at this stage of the movie. The initial attack took out main power and left her running on emergency batteries. They got auxiliary power working enough to get them to Regula One, and then partial main power by the time Khan and the Reliant got topside of their own damage from the initial encounter. Then they take a hit in the nebula, losing a torpedo launcher in the process and Scotty has to take main power offline again. But as dinged up as she was, Enterprise was still ready to kick nine bells o' **** out of the Reliant as soon as she got the chance.

Permabanned
When Nicolson gets his comeuppance in A Few Good Men
The opening shot of A Touch Of Evil
The induction audio/visual montage in The Parallax View [ I'm obviously alone in thinking this one of cinema's great moments ]
The Make 'em Laugh routine in Singing In The Rain.

Associate
Crimson tide: when denzels washingtons character seizes command of the nuclear sub
Seven: scene were john doe surrenders himself.
Heat: the bank robbery and ensuing gun battle.

Permabanned
As a Star Wars fan that was and is one of the greatest parts of any film or animation or anything to do with Star Wars.

I think the opposite, hated this scene as it spoils the beginning of an new hope by portraying Vader in a very different way to how he acted in original trilogy. Was a typical ''fan service" scene to my mind unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom