∞ Whats your start up time? Or how fast are you?

Soldato
Search the forum for restart timer, its a vb script that will take the time and reboot your machine giving you desktop to desktop time. Think mine was around 25s.

V F

V F

Soldato
This is my Vertex 2E booting Windows 7. It's fast enough once the bloody POST is finished (yes I have quick boot enabled) :D

Here was me thinking my Crosshair IV Formula BIOS was slow at POSTing. There's quite a delay there...

Associate
12 seconds. That's on a Samsung NP550P5C laptop fitted with a Samsung 830 128gb SSD. Timed from power button to idling desktop. Pretty good considering the drive is about 70% populated.

I've just ordered a 256gb Samsung 840 Pro for my main system. Will update this post when I receive the gorgeous thing.

V F

V F

Soldato
Need UEFI to get around this and im long overdue an upgrade but will ditch the Vertex 2E when the time comes for a Crucial or Sammy.

This persons video shows pretty much how my Crosshair IV Formula loads but a bit shorter as there's a few things that pops up on his compared to mine. Like the screen before the core unlocker and core unlocker itself.

Back
Top Bottom