What's your worst online dating experience?

Soldato
I guess you could find them somewhere, or @Uncle Petey must already have them. There will honestly only be a small snippet on these forums as it quickly moved over to whatsapp/steam. But yeah i was totally of the impression i was dealing with a woman for several weeks, hit it off very well let her know that (feelings seemed reflected) and was then told that she was a pre op transgender.

I honestly have no issues with her, i could have still got on swimmingly but transparency from the beginning would have been great. I don't know what i feel worse about now. Getting cat fished or knowing full well i masturbated to several flirty photos of them.
If you enjoyed it then why feel had about it? Shame it didn't go where you wanted but a ****'s a ****.

Soldato
@harry5522 Whoa... I figured you were just playing along with your first response :eek:

All I remember is that LaFemme went ape**** over the use of the word 'tranny'. That, along with lots of other stuff in her posts made it pretty obvious to me at least that he/she was very likely a pre or post op transsexual.
Since you were white knighting quite a lot on her behalf (no offence!) and you both mentioned being PS4 gaming buddies on here and seemed to get on very well, I just put 2 and 2 together when you said you got catfished in these forums.

Don't worry, you haven't been hacked or stalked. I just remember stuff :)

Soldato
@harry5522 Whoa... I figured you were just playing along with your first response :eek:

All I remember is that LaFemme went ape**** over the use of the word 'tranny'. That, along with lots of other stuff in her posts made it pretty obvious to me at least that he/she was very likely a pre or post op transsexual.
Since you were white knighting quite a lot on her behalf (no offence!) and you both mentioned being PS4 gaming buddies on here and seemed to get on very well, I just put 2 and 2 together when you said you got catfished in these forums.

Don't worry, you haven't been hacked or stalked. I just remember stuff :)

wow.... That is quite impressive haha you should be a detective.

I don't actually recall too much of the forum goings-on from that time but i have no doubt i stuck up for her. No offence taken by the way im not one of those people :p

Caporegime
I honestly have no issues with her, i could have still got on swimmingly but transparency from the beginning would have been great. I don't know what i feel worse about now. Getting cat fished or knowing full well i masturbated to several flirty photos of them.

:D

Just remember, if you're a straight man then a woman penis is magically different to a male one so getting down with a trans-woman still counts as straight sex apparently:

RB0fUSA.jpg

(have probably posted the above too many times on here but it does crack me up and to be fair, though absurd, it is logically consistent)

Soldato
:D

Just remember, if you're a straight man then a woman penis is magically different to a male one so getting down with a trans-woman still counts as straight sex apparently:
(have probably posted the above too many times on here but it does crack me up and to be fair, though absurd, it is logically consistent)

That is funny, what about complete and utter lack of knowledge of a penis?

Soldato
OP
I went on a date crazy date Yesterday morning(I didn't want to as my Sundays are for rest and the NFL) she said it was her only time available and that she made a mean breakfast so why the hell not, breakfast meant sex to her so that was a surprise and we did go for brunch but as we were chatting about the day I said I have to get back for 4/5ish she went a bit nuts and asked why I couldn't skip or record it, she was shouting at this point so I threw some cash down, left then got an orange juice thrown over my back.

Soldato
I went on a date crazy date Yesterday morning(I didn't want to as my Sundays are for rest and the NFL) she said it was her only time available and that she made a mean breakfast so why the hell not, breakfast meant sex to her so that was a surprise and we did go for brunch but as we were chatting about the day I said I have to get back for 4/5ish she went a bit nuts and asked why I couldn't skip or record it, she was shouting at this point so I threw some cash down, left then got an orange juice thrown over my back.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Soldato

Don't put your **** in crazy no matter how hot.

Soldato
OP
Don't put your **** in crazy no matter how hot.

She seemed nice & we had a lot in common which she must have lied about according to the "lovely" messages she sent me last night telling me I'm a geek, loser & the kicker "people into computers are all Pedophiles" I corrected her spelling which may of made things worse!

Soldato
She seemed nice & we had a lot in common which she must have lied about according to the "lovely" messages she sent me last night telling me I'm a geek, loser & the kicker "people into computers are all Pedophiles" I corrected her spelling which may of made things worse!

Yeah I hate people like that. On her high horse regarding her social status due to it being in fitting with young societies norm.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet to be honest.

Soldato

She said that, yet she's the one sat behind a screen doing online dating :confused:

My work colleague is trying to get me into online dating. With examples like above I am resisting but I'm in a different country now so I probably have better good luck like him.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Went on a date in 2008 in post-divorce mode with a lady I met on POF. She was at least 35+kg bigger than her photo. It lasted 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom