when are the prebuilt section on store updated?

Associate
just wondering when the prebuilt selection of pcs are going to be updated?

looking for a watercooled ekwb motherboard cpu i9 or 1950x pre clocked with a lower overclock when you dont need the full wack and basic profile.

i know one of the competitors added a new watercooled option but im wondering when ocuk will update there builds.

Soldato

looking for a watercooled ekwb motherboard cpu i9 or 1950x pre clocked with a lower overclock when you dont need the full wack and basic profile.

i know one of the competitors added a new watercooled option but im wondering when ocuk will update there builds.

might be worth dropping CS a message in their section. maybe @8 Pack would be able to do a bundle build tailored to your needs with overclocking etc but of course they'll be labour costs

OcUK Staff

Just call up with your needs no one is competition when it comes to high end systems. We can do everything better!!!

Associate
OP
Just call up with your needs no one is competition when it comes to high end systems. We can do everything better!!!
i've sent a webnote but im eyeing a i9 7900 build preferably with a ek motherboard combo , oc'd and binned (want 3 profiles maximum oc, 50-70% oc, and stock profile) (power drain so if i dont need the full wack i can switch profiles), a nice custom loop plus a 1080ti that is clocked faster then a zotac amp extreme ..........

im still set on a h500p as my case just waiting for release , power supply (if it does the job i dont need nothing fancy) + maybe a 960 PRO M.2 SSD also with windows 10 preinstalled.

thats my spec

Associate
OP
We can for sure do this. I have an xtreme 7900X bundle already available on apex and more with extreme and asrock ocf come Monday.

Post in cs forum on here.....

ok i have been told to email matt g, and i have also posted in the cs section ,

8 pack would a prebinned build with a ek cpu motherboard combo achieve the best results in keeping temps down when oc'd?

how much do you estimate it setting me back as i want it fully built and pretested in its own environment (ie fitted in my case choice which is not released yet h500p)

i see your new ocuks new motherboard watercooled combo's do these have the lowest temps compared to say the asetek 591lx or any other all in one cpu water cooler?

really want a prebinned ek motherboard combo with a custom loop to keep temps at there lwest possible temps.

OcUK Staff
The extreme bundles are coming with 360mm custom loop as minimum. We can test all no issue and you can go for what speed you wish.

The standard 7900X extreme bundle speed will be 4.8ghz.

Associate
OP
The extreme bundles are coming with 360mm custom loop as minimum. We can test all no issue and you can go for what speed you wish.

The standard 7900X extreme bundle speed will be 4.8ghz.

great , i cant wait, any eta on the h500p corsair case? do you think it will be suitable and big enough for my build?

Soldato
great , i cant wait, any eta on the h500p corsair case? do you think it will be suitable and big enough for my build?

shame you couldnt go to EGX or if you could, might see 8 Packs system in a PC-O11 case- damn they look good! or if you after something more special - bequiets white limited edition 900 case- think OCUK is getting 50 in
T6sXGZT.jpg
hErEpWh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom