When do OcUK's Black Friday deals end?

Man of Honour
OP
Soldato
You're forgetting that Cyber Monday is a thing. I would be surprised if OCUK/others don't do some form of Cyber Monday deals also.
Unless those Halberd 'powder coated MDF' desks land in the very new future I doubt OCUK will many deals as there selling out if stocks if CPU's, GPU's motherboards and decent power supplies as soon as hits the warehouse.

Soldato
Well they have a Black Friday sale section. I guess they are just normal discounts then. I think you guys have answered my question :)
I was jesting but sadly you’ll find most of their BF ‘deals’ are cheaper elsewhere. I don’t know what is going on with OcUK of late but their pricing for the most part is laughable.

Associate
It's not just OCUK that are struggling for stock - it's a 7nm arms race out there, it's every man and his dog on the hunt for a cpu or gpu at the moment.

Ree

Ree

Associate
most of the prices look the same as they have been. think it was a black friday in name only here unfortunately. pretty much says it all when even the 8 pack ram didn't get its usual discount.

Back
Top Bottom