Poll: When do you put your Christmas tree up?

When do you put your Christmas tree up?

• 1st December

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Any other date (this is the wrong answer, especially if you put it up before the 1st December)

Votes: 69 59.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Xmas tree has already gone up the local library and the xmas decorations are already up in the high street for several weeks, at least those aren't switched on yet. Xmas adverts on telly started after bonfire night! :mad:

Similar here. Missus' birthday is the 3rd, so I have an agreement with my daughter that we put the tree* up the following weekend.

Mine's on the 2nd so same here like to keep things separate.

Soldato
Similar here. Missus' birthday is the 3rd, so I have an agreement with my daughter that we put the tree* up the following weekend.

*Yeah, we have two also. Putting them up isn't so bad, but taking them both down again is a ballache.

Mrs is Christmas nuts however since our daughter was born she reluctantly agreed no Christmas before 3rd December, after her birthday.

Although if it were upto the Mrs they'd be up in Sept and down in March

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Wifey put ours up yesterday and the entire house is covered in tinsel and lights and banners in every room. Candles, ornaments, even the kids books become all Christmas themed. She does it early for the kids, they love it but not as much as her... somebody kill me.

Although I think my vice is worse... I've already munched through 1 and a half advent calendars:p

L5kM9FD.jpg

Every year since we first met we've bought each other a bauble, this one is my favourite:

XZwNZRU.jpg
Think it was from Macy's in NYC
Wife says to me this morning: next year let's wait another week or so, it doesn't feel right. Hahaha oh dear :)

Man of Honour
Christmas tree up - early December.

Two weeks before Christmas - other decorations. Christmas pop songs allowed from this point.

3 days before Christmas - Christmas carols allowed.

Christ eve - all music swapped for nice hymns.

Christmas Day - back to pop tat.

Back
Top Bottom