• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When is OcUK getting 2500K in stock?

The 2500K will be a fair bit less than £200, it's an i5, not an i7!

£170 for the 2500K and £250 for the 2600K seems to be the rough prices.
The 2500k would seem to be a no-brainer in that case - little in the reviews seems to justify paying £80 more for the 2600k.

... and of course we don't have to buy one straight away do we... prices are only going to fall after the initial hype has died down a bit!

That of course if the sensible way of looking at it... and we are all very sensible on here... aren't we? ;)

What shops are going to sell sandybridge?

I've been to PC World, Currys and Comet today after work and they had nothing but Pentium Dual cores and AMD Athlons, was quite appalled actually.

LMAO! I have yet to see an i7 in our shop, let alone anything as current as a pre-release chip. As an unfortunate employee, may I suggest avoiding the above retailers like the plague and stick to OcUK. If you want to pick one up I'm up for a roadtrip on release day! *my fee is one 2500k* :p

yeah if you expect too walk into a retail store and pick up an actual cpu you will be disapointed, im also an unfortunate employee sadly the people on the top dont know how to do there job since we never have had any cpus in stock only with a bundle deal.... so we redirect them to Overclockers website or ******s lol

So when I say retail store I mean overclockers store etc ;)

We've been told to go live now, early so not prepared but now showing in stock. :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edit: Does this mean they are on sale now, or is this preorder and they will still be delivered from the 9th?

Last edited:
Meh, guess I'll wait for a while then, I suppose lack of high end competition from AMD is still a big factor, maybe once Bulldozer is out the prices might be pushed down a bit...

£20 extra for getting it four days early ;)

I thought it would be about £ 150 ex VAT and its £ 158.32 ex VAT at ocUK but to hell with it I have ordered my P8P67 and 2500k for £ 280.04 ex VAT inc Delivery (via DPD).

EDIT: I do not pay VAT as I am in Channel Islands.

Last edited:
We've been told to go live now, early so not prepared but now showing in stock. :)

Not sure if it's just me but your P67 motherboard page seems to have issues loading correctly in Chrome.

edit: seems okay now. That Asus P8P67 board looks pretty nice. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom