When is the next ocuk rolling road meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
Looks good for a laugh, can't see a Mustang doing so well on a circuit that narrow and tight but will be fun, certainly more suited for AWD or much smaller cars like MX5 or go-karts. :)

Soldato
That video is from before they added the middle section. I'd be interested in a RR/Cur weekend but I'd probably need to get my gearbox modified before attempting Cur again (issue shifting 1-2 while doing a right hander off the start line). 2 Travelodge just down the road for those looking to do it on a budget.

Soldato
It was in jest :)

Trailer for bringing a non-road legal race car?

It's a road legal sprint car however I usually trailer it to track events for peace of mind in case I have a mechanical (or bend it). Plus my current R888s are worn to the point that they are probably too slick for road use and their planned replacements will be too soft for anything more than sprinting.

Man of Honour
I approve of this idea, there's a Holiday Inn about 4 miles from Curborough.

What's Curborough price wise?

But in reality we're looking at
£30 Dyno
£85 Hotel for the night.
£90 fuel (300 miles/20mpg)
plus whatever Curborough costs

So its an easy £300 weekend

There is a new Premier Inn in Lichfield, only opened a few months and t's a small walk to pubs and food for those staying. For me it's ideal as I live 15 minutes from Curborough.

http://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/staffordshire/lichfield/lichfield-city-centre.html

Soldato
Wet curborough skids. Not very good skills I like to think I have improved since then. Gearbox definitely has, now can bang in in 3rd and burn em instead of pussying around limiter bashing 2nd at 2mph.

Anyway yeah I'd be up for a Dyno day, the car is getting mapped at Protuner on the 23rd so I will know what the new horsepower is anyway, should be nicely more than it was before. Curb I can take or leave, but I live close so could be a laugh with a group of us, definitely has to be timed though, no competition = no interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom