∞ whERE are hot girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
This will solve both your dilemmas that you normally post about, you will be rich, and the young totty will be throwing themselves at you that much, you will need a ****** stick with which to beat them off.

doofsky you know how to get nice HO's... in penthouse... all night champaing party...

2hs3qc4.jpg

Soldato
They're in gay clubs actually. They go there to get away from little horny toads that can't leave them alone for a minute and bob for attention the moment her eyes wander. I could take a stab at explaining to you where the nice ladies are, but something in your OP tells me it's going to be lost on you.

Associate
OP
They're in gay clubs actually. They go there to get away from little horny toads that can't leave them alone for a minute and bob for attention the moment her eyes wander. I could take a stab at explaining to you where the nice ladies are, but something in your OP tells me it's going to be lost on you.

Well give it a try good fortunes could come unexpectadly. From my personal observations I have not seen them in west end. whichi is not logic. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom