Where are people sending there Asus RMA mmotherboard to and what happened to Asus Turbo RMA

Soldato
Hi guys my motherboard has been faulty from day one usb issue but i have been trying to sort out the fault my self with bios updates but still cant be fixed.

So its time for Rma but i am not sure where to send it as i thought overclcokers where handling all Asus Rma motherboards with a 48 hour turbo Rma servive as advertised on the forum ?

Rma page seems to say send it to Asus and not them anyone have any ideas As the Turbo Rma post seems to have disappeared from the forum.

I have just spoke to Asus and they said they dont handle the repairs it has to go back to overclcokers but still waiting for overclcokers to respond

Last edited:
Soldato
It depends what Asus motherboard It is... If its a workstation board you get advance warranty replacement direct with asus. Not sure if it also covers ROG motherboards though. All others go back to suppliers.

Soldato
OP
Thanks Both mine is just a cheapo H110i plus but when i go to overclokers it says return to Asus this link as its more than 30 days old but was faulty from the start https://www.overclockers.co.uk
/returns-details#opt2

I have just spoke to Asus and they say send back to overclokers as Asus dont handle the repairs.

Ok so i am trying to to get an Rma number that you cant get using the link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom