Where did all the USB-C chargers go?!

Soldato
Ok so at this same time last year there were tons of the buggers - both good and bad from many companies including Aukey and Anker to name two.

I've got a super reliable 5 port Aukey charger at home but now require a single plug USB-C solution for my office to charge my 6P and a monster Ravpower battery pack - I can't seem to find any bar the Pixel/6P charger on the Google store that is £30. Amazon seems dead for one plug solutions - so what happened?!

There's a million (probably all rubbish) type C cables about, but compact chargers seem very few.

Man of Honour
Due to a lack of decent USB C chargers I ended up buying one of these recently "Fast Charger, Anker USB Charger 18W USB Wall Charger PowerPort+ 1 for Galaxy S8 / S7 / S6 / Edge / Plus, Google Pixel, Note 4 / 5, LG G4, Sony Xperia XZ, Nexus 6, Huawei, iPhone and More" and a USB A to USB C cable - it doesn't quite replace the functionality of USB C but it does the job and in most cases isn't that much slower than an actual USB C charger - but in some cases it might be significantly slower :s

There was actually a USB C version of it the day before I bought but for some reason it disappeared.

Associate
what about this one ?
Inateck 60W USB C Wall Charger PD Charger with US UK EU Travel Adapter and 2M USB C Cable for MacBook 2015/2016, MacBook Pro 13”/15”, iPad Pro, Chromebook Pixel, iPhone X, Samsung S8, Nintendo Switch

Back
Top Bottom