Where did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I mettt my ex-ex through her ex-boyfriend, things kicked off at her 18th birthday party (was there as a friend of a friend)

I met my ex originally when we worked together in 2005, although we stopped talking for a year and randomly started talking again a year later and just started meeting up.

Another girl i'm sort-of seeing I met at a gig, she went to college with my best friend and we pretty much hit it off

Associate
I dont remember, all i know is one day i woke up and she was there in my bed. Im thinking who the hell is she?? I think her name is Cathy and she constantly tells me to clean up and put my dirty socks away!
She makes me food so... i dont mind.

Man of Honour
On a lager sodden leather sofa in the small hours in Macclesfield

She was the perfect woman,
She was my kind of a bird,
'Cos she stayed in the kitchen and she never said a word.
She had real big boobs and a lovely slappable arse,
But now she's into barbeques and wine bars.
Oh, I used to go out with her 'cos she cooked me all me meals,
Then one day she made it big when she won Miss Macclesfield.

Associate
Bit of a long story

I first meet my GF at a friends house. My friend worked with her in a club, and he had a small gathering at his house. Few beers, pizza and dvds about 12 of us in total. Didn't really say much to each other at the time, but I remember she called me a lazy ******* because I got another friend to give me a lift home at the end of the night on the way dropping her and another person back home.

It was late and very cold and I live like 10-20 seconds from my friends house on the other side of the road :rolleyes:

Anyway, I then saw her a few more times at the club, talked about random stuff while she worked on the bar. Gave me free drinks and what not (personally I think she was trying to get me drunk!!!) but all in all just friendly chit chat when I bumped into her at the club.

Then one Saturday night she turned up at my house completely drunk and hasn't left since :D My life that is not the house that would be weird :eek:

Nearly 4 year later and its great.

Associate
She was the perfect woman,
She was my kind of a bird,
'Cos she stayed in the kitchen and she never said a word.
She had real big boobs and a lovely slappable arse,
But now she's into barbeques and wine bars.
Oh, I used to go out with her 'cos she cooked me all me meals,
Then one day she made it big when she won Miss Macclesfield.

More like 'Sweaty Betty'!

Associate
Met her while we both worked in a cinema as students. Came to be good platonic friends (I had a girlfriend already). I broke up with that girlfriend and got with another girl. Eventually I broke up with that girl too and about 6 months later we decided why not just give it a go and see what happens. So known her about 8 years, been together 2 years now, going strong, getting a place together within the next 2 months :)

Soldato
In a chemistry lecture it went a little something like this:

1) Sit down on an empty row
2) Hot girl comes and sits next to me
3) After much debate I pull out my phone and talk to my self
4) Hot girl hears sexy accent
5) Hot girl makes lots of questions
6) I say can I wash yo body?
7) She say here my number.

:)

Soldato
Still, being a gent today doesn't get you very far, but let's not go into that.

Nonsense.

If you want to meet nice girls who appreciate that kind of thing then yes it does go very far.

If you want trashy girls who love themselves and have no thought for anyone but themselves then no you would get laughed at for offering your coat.

Soldato
met my now fiancee at a mates BBQ, didnt really get to know her there though, mainly got to know her at ..... wait for it....... very original location coming up.............the pub :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom