Where did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Complicated.

I became mates with a guy on another forum I used to use.
He, through facebook, met up with a girl he used to go to primary school with.
He and I were at a friend's houseparty, when he invited her to come as well.
We all met up and became friends.
Over the months that followed, my gf at the time and I weren't working out.
I broke up with her, then soon realised that my mate's friend was the one for me, and we have been madly in love ever since (4 months now, woohoo!)

My my my, how time flies!

The above got proposed to at 6 months, says yes, then changes her mind, and I find out she had run back to her ex proclaiming she was still in love with him. He, being married with a young child, told her to **** off and rightly so. :D

Dumped her, she hooks up with someone 15 years older than her, they get married, and divorced within a year (lol).

After her was a long-term 5 year relationship with someone I met on POF, and as lovely as she was, we just weren't right for eachother. (she has a new fella and a kid now, very happy for them).

After taking a year break, I met someone on OkCupid, who I married after 3.5 years and we are moving in to our new house at the end of the month. :D

Associate
Met my missus on the first day of university in 1995, although we never got together until 1999, married in 2005.

She was in a group of girls and I was in a group of lads and one of her mates chatted up one of my mates and we all got talking and became friends, we were housemates in 2nd and 3rd year and now none of our mates believe us when we say nothing happened until we'd left University, we'd been finished 18 months before the night we first you know.......

Housemates first set us up really well I think.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
On a plane on the way to the Ukraine, silly bint stepped on and about broke my foot on the to the window seat.

4hr flight and she never shut up :( was a fun year after that :)

Associate
I met my now wife at a friend of a friends house party she was there with her current boyfriend which didn't deter me went all in chatted her up got number email etc.. within 3 months she had dumped him and we got together, fast forward 18 years still going strong.

Soldato
When I saw your username, I was hoping it was the clap clinic :p

Funny you say that in about 1987 I got crabs off some girl, nothing more embarrassing than going the doctors saying I have pubic lice, but these mofos where rampant down to my ankles I had no choice.

Slept with very few girls ever since. **** you Mandy that was her name screwed my sex life up badly, only slept with about 3-4 girls after that.

Last edited:
Soldato
The woman I'm currently knocking boots with is the friend of a friend and we met at a karaoke night, I was Meat Loaf and she was Cher. She's married though, so we have to be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom