Where is the best place to meet women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
if you see a lady in the street and you really take a fancy to her is it wrong to go up to them and say hi? As I have been told that that is wrong as the they'd think you were strange or something?

Soldato
wijcc said:
if you see a lady in the street and you really take a fancy to her is it wrong to go up to them and say hi? As I have been told that that is wrong as the they'd think you were strange or something?
What's the worst that could happen? Of course you should say hi!

Associate
anywhere. met me current gf at a university physics open day, got on well, exchanged msn addresses, kept in touch, persuaded her to come to london on a date two weeks back, and now we're a couple.

so yes, anywhere.

Associate
OP
Socaddict said:
anywhere. met me current gf at a university physics open day, got on well, exchanged msn addresses, kept in touch, persuaded her to come to london on a date two weeks back, and now we're a couple.

so yes, anywhere.

Congrats m8 there is hope for me yet

daz

daz

Soldato
sachinbadiani said:
There was a programme on Channel 4 at 9pm last night called Seduction School. It had three guys who had shyness problems. I learnt a few things on there....

I've recorded it on Sky+. It might be repeated on More 4.

Listen to the radio show Wayne "Juggler" did afterwards. www.channel4radio.com :)
The advice given was well founded, and confident, friendly, funny approaches do work.

Associate
Having had a look at your faceparty profile, you say you like restuarants, bars, cinemas. Go to these places and have a look.

You want to travel the world and ride rollercoasters. Go to Toronto and go to Wonderland (a brilliant theme park). Loadsa nice women there ;)

You're a smallville fan. See if there are people in your area who like smallville. Strike conversations with them. Some of them maybe girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom