• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Where is the price drop for 7900GT??

Associate
I noticed that in the original 7950 thread OCuk said they would be dropping the price of one of their 7900gt's to 149.99 plus VAT.

Anyone know when this will happen as I am currently hanging slack waiting to buy one

Soldato
paul1980 said:
I noticed that in the original 7950 thread OCuk said they would be dropping the price of one of their 7900gt's to 149.99 plus VAT.

Anyone know when this will happen as I am currently hanging slack waiting to buy one

They have dropped in price since they were released, but just not all at once. For example, i got my OCUK 7900GT for £217 on This Week Only a couple of months back, but now it can be bought for £187 :eek:

Bargain tbh

Associate
m3csl2004 said:
OK

im not ;)

I can wait for a DX10 card :)
*offtopic*
I although, need to consider to upgrade my crappy 23ms lcd monitor! (Acer al1913 19")

The OCUK made 19" widescreen 8ms looks kinda cool! And probably the most cheapest widescreen for its size/speed :)

Soldato
Johanson said:
They have dropped in price since they were released, but just not all at once. For example, i got my OCUK 7900GT for £217 on This Week Only a couple of months back, but now it can be bought for £187 :eek:

Bargain tbh

I've many a time had things I've bought drop like that in price. It gives me the price drop sickness.

Associate
A Sapphire 1900XT just went 2nd hand on AVforums for £200 quid, due to the fact that OCUK are selling them this week for £252 inc.

With that in mind, surely a price drop on the 7900GT must be in the offing, as it would be hard for it to compete otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom