Where to buy advent calendars in Canada...

Caporegime
Odd request I know but I have a friend in Canada I want to send an Advent calendar to. To make matters simple I would rather have a Canadian company send it (international delivery and customs etc) but I'm struggling to find a chocolate shop online that does one... Anyone done this before?

Alternatively I could use a US shop but not sure how customs between the two would be. It also needs to be able to be sent to a PO Box.

Caporegime
OP
Thanks, that's the problem I'm having! I managed to find one shop but for some reason neither of my cards were allowed so I couldn't order it...

I'm wondering about getting one sent up from the US but don't know what customs are like with that? Although in that case I could probably just send them one from here... *thinks*...

Soldato
Advent Calenders? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that?
Advent Calendars! Amp34, there's four places. There's the Calendar Cavern, that's on third.
There's Calendars-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Every-Day-A-New-Hole, that's on third.
Swing Low, Sweet Diabetes... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the Calendar complex on third.

Man of Honour
Using a UK credit/debit card and sending to a PO box could be a problem. When I was ordering some stuff for a friend in Canada many companies flat out refused to do it and that was just because of the difference in billing and delivery addresses.

EDIT: Ironically the company that finally did let me order - after basically accusing me of fraud at first - forgot to bill my card.

Caporegime
OP
Advent Calenders? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that?
Advent Calendars! Amp34, there's four places. There's the Calendar Cavern, that's on third.
There's Calendars-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Every-Day-A-New-Hole, that's on third.
Swing Low, Sweet Diabetes... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the Calendar complex on third.

Erm... Thanks...:confused::p

Now where can I buy one online...?:p

Caporegime
OP
Using a UK credit/debit card and sending to a PO box could be a problem. When I was ordering some stuff for a friend in Canada many companies flat out refused to do it and that was just because of the difference in billing and delivery addresses.

EDIT: Ironically the company that finally did let me order - after basically accusing me of fraud at first - forgot to bill my card.

Hmm, interesting. Maybe that's it then. I have done the same to someone in America and had no issues but that was to a home address, this is to a PO box (military base)... I think sending it from here may be the best bet then, even if it will arrive a couple of days late...

Back
Top Bottom