Where to buy Applecare?

Associate
Don't buy from Ebay stores unless it is from an Apple authorised seller who will provide you with a receipt. I did this and Apple requested the receipt, luckily the seller was able to email me a copy of it otherwise they will not let you register the warranty.

Associate
After my experience I would not do it that way again as it was a pain and luck that the seller was genuine and still had the receipt. Never had issues with AppleCare for my iPhone after buying it via ebay for both my 3G and 3Gs but they asked for proof with the MacBook one.

Associate
I recently bought Applecare from the bay. No problems at all, full sealed box delivered 2 days later. Just check their most recent feedback to make sure they are legit boxes.

Soldato
Ordered mine from the bay too. Great seller helped me register everything and DID need a receipt but all was fine. I think on the higher spec items they want to make sure all is legit, and it was for my Mac Pro.

RTJ

Soldato
I was wondering about this too. I never took out applecare, but plan to do so before my 1 year warranty runs out. I guess as long as the seller provides you with the receipt it shouldnt be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom