Where to watch the 2019 FIFA Football Awards?

Soldato
OP
Maybe for some TV viewers, but I don't imagine that's the case for the audience.

With it being hosted in Italy and at La Scala it's not that unsurprising considering how integral ballet and opera are to Italian culture.

Ballet dancers also share many of the same athletic traits and challenges as footballers.

Even though it may seem kind of opposite to football, both require flexibility, speed, agility and strength.

Caporegime
Both massively deserved.

Edit: Marcelo in the XI ahead of Alba or Robertson? WTF?

Edit: Well the **** done you idiot. Racism is apparently no longer acceptable!!! When was it ever acceptable :mad:

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'd obviously prefer it if VVD won but 54 goals and 20 assists in 58 games is phenomenal and FIFA always favour attackers. Ballon d'Or is the one that matters anyway.

I have more of an issue with Marcelo ahead of Robertson in the team tbh.

Soldato
Either make new awards e.g best defender, best midfielder or unless Messi or Ronaldo do something new stop giving them it.

Now what I mean by the above is being realistic Messi and Ronaldo both get 40 goals a season every year its become there normal.

They should not be getting these awards anymore for that reason, what about the other players who have a spectacular season or two but still lose out.

I

Man of Honour
Their consistency doesn't make their numbers any less outrageous, 74 goals and assists is insane.

Marcelo ahead of Robertson is criminal, even TAA should be in there ahead of Ramos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom