Where's Jean-F??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
Also, what happened to Edrof? I think I saw he was perma'd a while back, haven't seen anything since :confused:
He’s not banned.
Last post April 1st I think, I hope he's OK? Jean-F, are you about? I always liked his Gallic humour and knowledge of those streets allegedly paved in gold.
To attract someone’s attention, tag them like this @Jean-F

His last post was exactly one week before the software upgrade, I wouldn't be surprised if he jacked it in after that.
He’s been on the forums since the update, just hasn’t posted.

Permabanned
OP
Thanks Feek, so long as he's still about, that's the main thing, i won't harass him into making a post if he has decided to go off the forum for whatever reason, but it would be nice to know he's OK. Perhaps he's lost in London... ;)

Also, what happened to Edrof? I think I saw he was perma'd a while back, haven't seen anything since :confused:

I sometimes wonder about Reality Bites. He would always try and have 2 of his own threads active on page 1 of GD at any given time. Then *poof*, no more threads from him. On the members list, he's showing up as Soldato rank (so not perma'd) and he still reads the forums, having been last seen a few weeks ago. Just doesn't post any more it seems.

Caporegime
I sometimes wonder about Reality Bites. He would always try and have 2 of his own threads active on page 1 of GD at any given time. Then *poof*, no more threads from him. On the members list, he's showing up as Soldato rank (so not perma'd) and he still reads the forums, having been last seen a few weeks ago. Just doesn't post any more it seems.
Pretty sure he started a load of alt accounts.

Soldato
He's about on a weekly basis with a new alt that swiftly gets banned.

@BallistixOnZ490 is in my opinion back on an alt account as well, although he had slightly more braincells than Reality Bites in that he setup his alt about a month before he had a strop and 'left'

Capodecina
Soldato

Reality Bites was banned, as far as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom