Wheres the best bang for buck right now? (Widescreen+)

Sgarrista
Commissario
Hey guys!

Im a bit out the monitor game so just wondering where the best bang for buck currently is.

Back when I got my last one, the go to was this: https://iiyama.com/gl_en/products/prolite-b2475hds-1/

Rig is driven by 2 titan x's so plenty of power there.

Will be used for gaming of all different types, FPS, RTS, MMO etc. Will also be used for day to day work as well as media content creation and consumption, so a full range going on.

Max desk real-estate available is going to be 100-110cm width, no limit on height, which would put me sat at roughly 2ft away.

Ocuk do also seem to have a whole load of absolute steals in the b-grade as well, which im not fussed about if the saving is worth it!

Cheers guys!

Permabanned
My personal choice would be a good 34"/35" 3440x1440 UW monitor with a fast refresh rate, which coincidentally what I am staring at right now, lol. Mine is a 75Hz but you can get 100Hz now for the same money as I paid for mine. And you will need that power to run one. The two titan X's are good, and certainly great for most titles, but you may be surprised to learn that you aren't going to run all titles on ultra with those puppies.

Back
Top Bottom