Which AIO Cooler for Corsair 400C and Ryzen

Soldato
Hey All,

Just wondering what AIO option would be best for install in a Corsair 400C running a Ryzen OC and GTX 1080Ti.

The Corsair H100 RGB looks like a good buy, which additional fans would be ideal?

Thanks

Soldato
Hey All,

Just wondering what AIO option would be best for install in a Corsair 400C running a Ryzen OC and GTX 1080Ti.

The Corsair H100 RGB looks like a good buy, which additional fans would be ideal?

Thanks

hope this helps, bought the same kit from OCUK when the deal was going. Doesn't included instructions but not hard to find online and used the AM3 clip mounts so take 30 seconds

could have done Push Pull but mounting screw sticks out to high :(

fans arent PWM so hopefully you've got a good fan controller on the Mobo or as a stand alone unit, im able to manually set curves , most mobo's should be some have better abilities with 3 Pins then others.

Soldato
OP
Very nice, thanks.

Any reason you went with the rad at the top rather than the front?

Are your front fans pulling air in and the other all pushing out?

Soldato
Very nice, thanks.

Any reason you went with the rad at the top rather than the front?

Are your front fans pulling air in and the other all pushing out?

they'll be two 580 XTRs in there! need all the air they can get. If at the front I'd need the air flow to be great along with static air pressure to supply the dual GPUs with good airflow, any airflow is better then hot or cold :D

the top fan should supply the Rads which is in Exhaust with plenty of air :D the bottom two supply the GPUs and its liked via Aorus headers which controls it base don their temps.

In theory as long as your actual water temps are below 50, ideally you want 32c and under given a room temp of 20c . AIO's dont come with sensors , at at least this kit but seems temps are just fine with it being exhaust, being at the front as an intake my decrease temps by 2-5c but would raise the gpu temps more which is a lose

and i like to run positive air pressure so front rans will always suppl more air flow then the rear and top exhausting :)

I find the fans ok, personally I prefer Silent Wing 3s on my own rig, at the same speed as the RGB SP they send a ton more air with more pressure. Wingboost 2's are another model I like and able to run almost at 100% with little sound

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Thanks, RAM seems to be the big question for Ryzen still, I see there is now some success at running 3200 but MB and RAM combos can be hit and miss.

Soldato
I am still confused over which memory and motherboard combo to go for, the CH6 looks good and well supported, memory still unsure.

seems all boards have their issues , as for ram- hard one. either go higher with the hope it does improve or stick to known working speeds. Check each vendors compatible ram list and see any you like for style and price :)

least its not x99 were vendors realised intel ***ked it up and need to make their own OC socket to get ram speeds higher! :)

Associate
nzxt keeping everything cool on my new ryzen build. Slightly more pricey, but it is pretty.. Sorry for the upside down picture... lol

20170422_224337.jpg

Associate
oh sorry, kraken n62. So basically idle is about 30, under 100 loads hits about 63.

Which actually compared to my custom loop is pretty much the same as that hits about 61.

Back
Top Bottom