• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which Air Cooler for Ryzen 7 1800 ?

Associate
Need a recommendation for an air cooler that will fit a Ryzen 7 1800 out of the box without sending off for brackets etc please.

Associate
OP
Phoned OCUK and got some advice. For infoz Noctua U12S and Be Quiet Pure Rock both come ready to go, but the Hyper 212 Evo doesn't have the bracket it needs.

Associate
Cool Master Hyper 212 evo £29 is excellent I have tried all ways to max out the CPU & it won't go over 50c as with others your case needs to be wide enough to fit it but well worth the money why pay £50 for something that won't be any better unless you go with liquid cooling at a big expense.
As posted above you will need the bracket OC put 1 in but you will need to order by phone and let them know it's for am4

Soldato
Cool Master Hyper 212 evo £29 is excellent I have tried all ways to max out the CPU & it won't go over 50c as with others your case needs to be wide enough to fit it but well worth the money why pay £50 for something that won't be any better unless you go with liquid cooling at a big expense.
As posted above you will need the bracket OC put 1 in but you will need to order by phone and let them know it's for am4

Do you have proof it won't go above 50C at 4ghz under a stress test? Simply not plausible I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom