• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which are the better UK RMAs? (Looking at MSI cards)

rn2

rn2

Associate
I've read that Asus should be avoided and evga seeing as evga don't have a test centre in the UK anymore.

I preferably want an MSI card.

Associate
Sapphire were really good years ago when I had a 7870. Not sure if things have changed.

They didn't ask for receipts to prove when i bought it they just quite happy took it.

Fast turnaround if I remember right

rn2

rn2

Associate
OP
Sapphire were really good years ago when I had a 7870. Not sure if things have changed.

They didn't ask for receipts to prove when i bought it they just quite happy took it.

Fast turnaround if I remember right

I haven't heard of Sapphire.

As far as I know Gigabyte have a UK base and a good reputation for customer service.
Never had any issues with Gigabyte.

Sounds good, I will probably go with MSI I think as they have the card I want. I would guess that p+p is about £20 if I need to send it. I will look into the Gigabyte cards too after learning this now though.

Back
Top Bottom