• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which card is best for me?

Soldato
Yeah, but that theme won't let you alt-tab like this. ;)

0,1425,sz=1&i=120425,00.jpg

Soldato
Dodge777 said:
Hmmm... this is somewhat off topic but I'm intrigued. Why would you want to tilt the windows in 3D?!

haha thats a good question! The whole OS seems to be struggling to find new features, most of the stuff it can do, XP can do with just a few addons.

Associate
Exsomnis said:
Yeah, but that theme won't let you alt-tab like this. ;)
That is hideous! Is it actually usable? I find the existing alt-tab solution adequate, why would you want to make it harder to find the window that you want.

I suppose though, it would solve the whole 'which word is my window' problem.

Soldato
I didn't do it, it's from some website. It isn't on XP, it's a Vista screenshot. The windows aren't tilted either, it's just for alt-tabbing so you can see each window when switching. :p

earlyflash said:
That is hideous! Is it actually usable? I find the existing alt-tab solution adequate, why would you want to make it harder to find the window that you want.
Well, this one actually shows the contents of each window, so I am not sure how it could be anything but easier. :confused: Not sure why everyone is so quick to jump in and bash Vista/MS in this thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
people will do anythink thesedays , i have in the past and regretted it soon after. I lay on the side of causion thesedays.. well i like to think i do.

Associate
OP
Hmm... this thread is rapidly turning into a Vista thread! But fair enough - it's still quite relevant!

I'm not really a Vista basher - I mean, I'm really looking forward to it and I think it's going to be a really great OS. But I do have my beef with MS in that they really don't make it easy for ppl, and the likelihood is that in order to get the benefits from it, everyone is going have to do a massive overhaul of their systems - new monitors (for HDCP), new graphics card (for DX10), etc.

But I guess that's par for the course if you want to move to the next gen.

Back
Top Bottom