Which game to buy this month?

Soldato
I've noticed there's a hell of a lot of games coming out this month and I haven't played anything decent in a long time.

So, if I should buy any one game this month, what should it be?

Dead Space?
Fallout 3?
Far Cry 2?
Something else entirely?

Soldato
I think fallout 3 will be huge and have a lot of replayability, might have several end scenes and different ways to act. Good or evil or neutral...

If you're wanting the most out of your money just now.

Associate
I've noticed there's a hell of a lot of games coming out this month and I haven't played anything decent in a long time.

So, if I should buy any one game this month, what should it be?

Dead Space?
Fallout 3?
Far Cry 2?
Something else entirely?

Well it entirely depends on what genre you prefer :) Personally, I'd buy them all if I could :D But I'd have to say, due to my recent obsession for all things post-nuclear... Fallout 3 :) That should suit you perfectly if you want an FPS / RPG experience. Otherwise, go with FarCry 2 if you want some pure FPS carnage :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd wait for a few reviews of Dead Space. Looks amazing, but the company's previous games weren't great (EA Redwood - The Godfather and The Simpsons Game).

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm hoping there is a bug for the regeneration of the aliens to go crazily overpowered and grow too many limbs then just eat you for lunch. Deadspace that is.

Associate
Even though I've ragged on it quite a bit and I know I won't enjoy the gameplay as much as the original games, I won't be able to resist getting Fallout 3.

For another suggestion, how about X3 - Terran Conflict for some immersive space goodness?

Associate
Anothe rVote for Fallout 3 - it's gonna be sooooo huge that replayability will keep you busy until something else comes along.

Far Cry 2 looks good but with the issues of Securom and the re-spawning enemy sure puts me off.

Dead Space LOOKS amazing and could be something special altho I can't see any replayability in it once completed.

Fallout 3 is the title that stands head and shoulders above the others mentioned imho :)

Associate
Gonna be an expensive month

Far Cry 2
Fallout 3
Red Alert 3

:)

I'm in the same situation. I've got Far Cry on pre-order, been reading up on fallout 3 and now wanting that, then theres red alert 3. I'm limiting myself to 2 though, as I can't warrant spending £75 on games (at least not in the space of a week :p). So it's gonna be between fallout and red alert. Why do they do this to us!

Back
Top Bottom