Which is the "gay ear"

Caporegime
Poor children, bound by pointless social dogma. Who gives a **** if you have a piercing, and what the **** does it matter what ear it's in? Obviously a bit of metal in your ear doesn't make you 'gay', so grow up, grow a pair and move along.

Someone died on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Jeez, so what if you think its pointless, OP might not and society wont change (no matter how much anyone wants it to) from this mind set.

Soldato
Someone died on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Jeez, so what if you think its pointless, OP might not and society wont change (no matter how much anyone wants it to) from this mind set.

Not at all, I'm always like this regardless of which side of the bed I suffered a massive loss of life. ;)

I'm entitled to make my opinion known, that is the point of forums. So I'm free to mock silly attitudes and ideas as long as I'm not personally attacking people themselves.

Society will change, and it has changed in many ways. Hopefully we'll eventually forget about this nonsense.

Caporegime
Not at all, I'm always like this regardless of which side of the bed I suffered a massive loss of life. ;)

I'm entitled to make my opinion known, that is the point of forums. So I'm free to mock silly attitudes and ideas as long as I'm not personally attacking people themselves.

Society will change, and it has changed in many ways. Hopefully we'll eventually forget about this nonsense.

Perhaps, however considering history, it doesnt look awfully hopeful that humanity will stop caring about "royalty" in any form or the newest trend (anyone wearing chinos should be slapped frankly), is dim.

Soldato
Poor children, bound by pointless social dogma. Who gives a **** if you have a piercing, and what the **** does it matter what ear it's in? Obviously a bit of metal in your ear doesn't make you 'gay', so grow up, grow a pair and move along.

This.

Perhaps, however considering history, it doesnt look awfully hopeful that humanity will stop caring about "royalty" in any form or the newest trend (anyone wearing chinos should be slapped frankly), is dim.

What's wrong with chinos? :confused:

Permabanned
I don't think that ears on their own exhibit a particular sexual preference.....although I would presume that all ears are either gay or celibate due the the lack of little baby ears roaming about.....

Soldato
Unless op is using old english term for gay meaning happy, as that goes i dont think either ear can, or ever will be happy.

Even less so with a meaty insertion...

Back
Top Bottom