Which ITX case NR200p or Meshilicious

Associate
I am after a ITX for my test rig, 11600k and Gigabyte Z590 itx board - this has no GPU (no plan to either)

I was looking at NR200p but have seen the SSPUD Meshalicious but cant decide which to get. I have a coolermaster hyper 212 cooler at the moment and a SF600 SFX PSU is on route for next week.

I like the vertical mount of the Mesh, but unsure on then what cooler to get.

Any thoughts or recommendations.

Associate
I don't think you can really go wrong with either option. The Hyper 212 should fit in the NR200p using the mesh panel if that makes any difference to you.

Overall, the NR200 takes up more desk space, but is better configured for air cooling. You can mount fans on the top and bottom too to get good airflow across your components.

If I wanted a water cooler, I would likely go for the SSPUD.

It really depends what you are doing with your test bench at the end of the day. Are you going to swapping any components around, or will it be a static build?

Associate
OP
It’s mainly static as my gaming rig has 11700 and 3080.
I like the footprint of the mesh (being vertical) but it will be air cooled unless I can find a reasonable aio. The NR200 does look great when compared to this test rig is in a node 304. Just don’t like the case anymore but it was only temporary option whilst I got the unit built.

Back
Top Bottom