Which keyboard for £50 (roughly)?

Soldato
I have a budget of about £50 to £70 for a keyboard. I don't care about RGB lighting. All I want is something that is OK for gaming but is also good for typing for long periods as I do a lot of it.

One feature I would like is media keys on the keyboard so I can change track, play and pause and change volume. Bonus points if the keyboard has programmable macros.

Man of Honour
I'm going to put it in here as I broke my mechanical and decided to buy the best typing keyboard I could find as really that's the primary use. I tried what felt like a million keyboards and ended up with...

Microsoft modern keyboard.

It truly is a beautiful keyboard. I think it is outside the budget and can be had for like 80 to 90 if you look around. It can also be used wired or wireless and has a fingerprint reader for windows hello. Well worth the money imo.

Soldato
I'm going to put it in here as I broke my mechanical and decided to buy the best typing keyboard I could find as really that's the primary use. I tried what felt like a million keyboards and ended up with...

It truly is a beautiful keyboard. I think it is outside the budget and can be had for like 80 to 90 if you look around. It can also be used wired or wireless and has a fingerprint reader for windows hello. Well worth the money imo.
The keys look similar to a Razer Deathstalker (now discontinued I think :( ), they are very low profile, and indeed a joy to type on!

Associate

Looks like a mac keyboard though.

Man of Honour
It was a joke. PC v Mac. Wasnt meant to be anything serious :)

It's way to early for me to have any sense of humour :( You are right though, Microsoft went decidedly Mac with the design. Probably a good thing tbh as historical Microsoft designs have been sketchy at best.

Associate
It's way to early for me to have any sense of humour :( You are right though, Microsoft went decidedly Mac with the design. Probably a good thing tbh as historical Microsoft designs have been sketchy at best.

Haha yeah ive done an all nighter so i was just bored and looking at 101 random things in the forums for something to pass the time.

Well yeah say what you want about Apple, they know how to design something that people find asthetically pleasing.

Associate
Had the ** Mo competitors ** some time ago and it worked fine for me. Had no awkwardness or trouble with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom