Which of these games have you played?

Associate
And what score would you give them out of 10?

League of legends
Stardew Valley
Destiny 2
Rust
Ark Survival evolved
Halo Infinite
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Dead by daylight

Associate
I was expecting a list of mostly unknown and/or old games.

I played Destiny 2 as it was free, too many colours and flashy stuff on the screen. I give it an ineligible out of 10.
D1 was pretty fun for a short time after i bought all the DLC for a few quid.

My GPU won't run Halo, but by the time i get back into some Halo i may as well play MCC, as CTF on Rats Nest is a blast with even randoms, doubt Infinite has that kind of fun available.

Soldato
Stardew Valley 6/10
Rust 8/10
Ark Survival evolved 6/10

I actually have more hours in Ark than Rust but they are very different. Both have so many different types of server available to suit your mood!

Associate
League of legends - 1/10
Stardew Valley- 1/10
Destiny 2- 1/10
Rust- 1/10
Ark Survival evolved- 1/10
Halo Infinite- 2/10
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege- 1/10
Dead by daylight- 1/10

Soldato
And what score would you give them out of 10?

League of legends
Stardew Valley
Destiny 2
Rust
Ark Survival evolved
Halo Infinite
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Dead by daylight
Destiny 2: 6/10 quite grindy, raids are fun if you get s group of people together. Otherwise felt bland and shallow

Ark: 7/10 it has changed a LOT since I played it at launch, but I had fun with it back in the vanilla days. It was a lot of offline raiding though on PvP servers. You'd be getting started, build a nice little base, then whoever was the king of the server would come demolish it while you slept. Maybe it's different now though. Definitely had some good times in it alif you can face endlessly chopping trees etc.

R6S: 9/10 this was a great game and has some really cool mechanics that made it a really unique PvP shooter... Until hacks and sweats made it impossible to enjoy ranked. I spent a lot of time on it and really liked it though.

Associate
Dead by daylight 5/10 seems like fun at first but has toxic community and needs quite a bit of grinding to get decent perks

Associate
Rating solely on how much i enjoyed them

League of legends - 1/10 not my kind of game and only played a few hours
Destiny 2 - 4/10 used to be a solid 7-8/10 spent a good few hours on this, had fun until they grandfathered a lot of stuff i spent many hours grinding for.. took the enjoyment right out of it for me
Ark Survival evolved - 8/10 this is a game i always come back to now and then.. playing it again at the minute, i only play single player its more fun for me.. theres loads of mods and theres tweaks you can make to balance out the grind

Soldato
Halo infinite single player - 8.5/10 enjoyed it a lot.

Destiny 2, did 100 or so hours when new. 8/10 back then, gather its gone downhill since then though.

Back
Top Bottom