Which popular TV show shall i binge watch next?

Soldato
Mostly looking for popular US shows that i can binge watch. Dont want to start something that is not quality from start to finish and waste my time watching a few seasons of crap before giving up so what do u all recommend?
so examples in terms of popular shows i have watched over the years and enjoyed the likes of Soprano's, Breaking bad, Better Call Saul, Walking Dead, True Detective, American Horror story, Westworld, Twin Peaks, Lost, Dexter, Entourage, Stranger Things, Tin star etc.
Big Shows i am thinking of watching next and have never seen anything of are: Sons of Anarchy, The wire, Bates motel, Riverdale, Deadwood, Fargo, Narcos, Trailer Park boys or anything else you guys would recommend?
and yes i have never seen Game of Thrones which i am sure everyone will say i have to watch but it just does not appeal to me at all.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Game of Thrones is easily the best show you’ve never watched. Do it!

Otherwise, I’d recommend:

Power (Netflix)
Orange is the New Black (Netflix)

Associate
hmm let's see.. californication, Billions, Blindspot, Elementary, the various 'Marvels'.....' series' (daredevil, jessica jones, iron fist, the defenders, the punisher and luke cage) Mr Robot, Orphan Black and sleepy hollow.
should keep you busy for at least a year.

Soldato
Not to up-to-date on current TV shows. Why not go back to the 90's. Roseanne, The Wonder Years. Happy Days. Better TV back then IMO.

Permabanned
The Punisher on Netflix is fantastic.

Not to up-to-date on current TV shows. Why not go back to the 90's. Roseanne, The Wonder Years. Happy Days. Better TV back then IMO.

I loved Roseanne back in the day, I think I only had 2 seasons to go before I watched them all.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the suggestions so far. Is Sons of Anarchy good? As that, The Wire and Game of Thrones seem to be the most highly regarded and talked about

Soldato
The Wire

The Wire

The Wire

Did I mention you should watch The Wire next? :p

I've just started season 5 and having watched the rest of it over the last month, it's just absolutely fantastic.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
+1 for Billions, Fargo, Mr Robot and Deadwood

Throw in Vikings, Spartacus, and really... Game of Thrones stop ******* about and just watch it. The new Star Trek is also really good, but only 8 eps so far.

-1 for the Marvels

If you like cheesey 25min sitcom stuff, I just binged Parks n Recreation and loved it from the second season onwards. The Good Place really surprised me too, though I could watch anything with Ted Danson in it, cheers.

Caporegime
the Wire is probably the best on in your list (well probs the best full stop IMO), closely followed by Game of Thrones

I don't think you'll go too wrong with the others you've listed either... though I'll chuck in a top suggestion not on your list:

black mirror

also worth considering are: ripper street (detective drama set in London around the time of jack the ripper), black sails (pirate drama)... the expanse (space/sci fi drama), red oaks (80s style comedy series following a high school kid working a summer job at the local country club - quite funny)

Soldato
Just a few:

Bosch
The Blacklist
Chance
Designated Survivor
Game of Thrones
Hannibal
House
Longmire
Luther
Manhunt Unabomber