• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WHICH RTX SUPER CARD? GIBBO RECOMMENDS ASUS EVO OC CARDS!!!

Associate
How do I find out where I am on the list? Just give them a ring? I ordered a bunch of other stuff but it's not being sent until the GPU is available I think.

Associate
Can anyone with the Asus overclocked 2070 super comment on temps and fan noise, and does it hold the 1845 boost clock?

CPU-Z has been showing mine boosting to over 1900 & staying there (I have not adjusted the profiles or OC'd it myself, thats just out of the box). I've never noticed temps higher than 72C with the fans hitting about 50% and honestly cant hear it above any of the other fans in my case. That's just normal gaming in AC:Odyssey though, not stress testing. Sorry I dont have any detailed #s, I was just running CPU-Z out of curiosity, more than for actual benchmarking.

Associate
CPU-Z has been showing mine boosting to over 1900 & staying there (I have not adjusted the profiles or OC'd it myself, thats just out of the box). I've never noticed temps higher than 72C with the fans hitting about 50% and honestly cant hear it above any of the other fans in my case. That's just normal gaming in AC:Odyssey though, not stress testing. Sorry I dont have any detailed #s, I was just running CPU-Z out of curiosity, more than for actual benchmarking.
I ran the oc tool in the tweak software and get 2000 or so. Temp again max at 70ish and fan has not been an issue. I’m play DCS world so not sure if that help anyone .

Associate
We have just had our costings, we were essentially selling close too cost, the costings we got are not supported, so if Asus decide to support us then it will come back down, maybe even cheaper, but until we get confirmation we have to go from our pricelist from Asus which we got today and well we had to put pricing up, same has also happened on a few other SUPER cards in 2060 and 2070 range.

Asus 2070 EVO OC we are holding price as we have an agreement of support from Asus, but after August 9th these shall also increase in price......

what happened to the £475 promise until 9th August

OcUK Staff
OP
read that thread and nothing in there about price increase

It was here which the link above goes directly too:
Hi there

Ok I’ve spoken to HQ and ASUS about this and it was not acceptable to just change price but in fairness they were not aware of forum deal thread.

ASUS have now agreed to keep the price until August 31st but also imposed a 150pc cap as they are simply worry over supply issues and at present we presold 101pc.

So there you have it price will go up on 31st of this month or when remainder 49 units sell out whichever comes first.

So no more moaning get your wallets out !

At 10:10am this morning the 150th unit was pre-sold hence the price has now gone up.

Back
Top Bottom