• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

WHICH RTX SUPER CARD? GIBBO RECOMMENDS ASUS EVO OC CARDS!!!

Associate
Hi there

Another 10 arrived today, which shall be shipping today. :)
Oh that's fantastic news! Really appreciate you coming back here to keep us updated <3
Now we just need another ~20 :p

Also: Thanks for reducing the price on the KFA card! That might be enough to convince people to switch models :)

Associate
Got mine yesterday, now the code for the free games is either out of date or has been used. I've contacted overclockers customer support and they have told me to contact Nvidia. What a joke...

Soldato
Got mine yesterday, now the code for the free games is either out of date or has been used. I've contacted overclockers customer support and they have told me to contact Nvidia. What a joke...

What an utter farce. Sorry to hear that, very poor customer service. But I keep saying it, don't play into retailers hands by handing over money for cards they haven't got. They're laughing at you, they really are. Would you go and fill the car up only to be told, 'well we haven't got any petrol yet, but we're expecting some next week', would your rection be:

Ok that's fine, take my £50 now i'll pop in next week for the fuel?

Caporegime
What an utter farce. Sorry to hear that, very poor customer service. But I keep saying it, don't play into retailers hands by handing over money for cards they haven't got. They're laughing at you, they really are. Would you go and fill the car up only to be told, 'well we haven't got any petrol yet, but we're expecting some next week', would your rection be:

Ok that's fine, take my £50 now i'll pop in next week for the fuel?

:D

Associate

Really hope that's just a misunderstanding. The ASUS cards aren't showing the "free items" any more, yet all the other brands are... Took a screenshot of my order just to be sure, definitely still there!

I'm starting to regret getting "next day delivery" though :p

Associate
Really hope that's just a misunderstanding. The ASUS cards aren't showing the "free items" any more, yet all the other brands are... Took a screenshot of my order just to be sure, definitely still there!

I'm starting to regret getting "next day delivery" though :p

Nvidia came back to me with an almost identical code resolving the problem, so it must have been an error when passing to Overclockers and the promotion is still valid. When I checked on Nvidia website it said 16th of September for europe for the end date. To be fair OC had said they would resolve just before Nvidia got back to me.

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Nice card, but you can get a much better performance brand new 2080 for cheaper from overclockers cant you, or is this better anyway ?, was thinking of getting this card myself until i seen 2080 for cheaper.

Oh and a 2080 has 2944 cores instead of 2560.

Yes, that price now is hugely over inflated. Everyone on here paid £475

Edit: My bad, different card. Still over priced!

Associate
Nvidia came back to me with an almost identical code resolving the problem, so it must have been an error when passing to Overclockers and the promotion is still valid. When I checked on Nvidia website it said 16th of September for europe for the end date. To be fair OC had said they would resolve just before Nvidia got back to me.

Do you think they'll still honour purchases from say..... 15th July though? xD Gonna be cutting it very close to the 16th Sept at this rate!

Back
Top Bottom