Which shorts won't make me look like a fag?

Soldato
Belmit said:
I find combat shorts to be the least fagworthy. Plenty of pocket space too.

+1

If you dont mind paying a few quid extra go for some Abercrombie & Fitch combat shorts. Good heavyweight cotton, last for ages and always maintain the colour.

Soldato
shortscopy8ix.jpg

MB

Soldato
Hawaiian shorts to be honest. You might look like a complete plank, but you can have a laugh about it, unlike looking like a plank in a pair of normal shorts :p

james.miller said:
'cargo shorts' dude. cant really go wrong with them. Take a look:
http://www.debenhams.com/products/p...FOLDER<>folder_id=8476755&bmUID=1149606974843

Longer ones though lol

If your goign to do that you might as well get pnts that split in the middle of the leg, then you can use all year round. Admittedly they dont look as smart though.

Soldato
Stellios said:
Hawaiian shorts to be honest. You might look like a complete plank, but you can have a laugh about it, unlike looking like a plank in a pair of normal shorts :p

What on earth is wrong with Hawaiian shorts? I own loads of pairs, it's all I wear in the summer months!

Man of Honour
OP
Kerplunk said:
Why dont you just wear shorts that make you look queer/a fag then you wont have to question yourself, "do I look like a fag in these?"

That would be an excellent idea but I do try to look unfaggy most of the time.

Soldato
Scuzi said:
Awesome idea :cool:
Photoshop shorts onto me. It's the only sort of half decent pic I have of me including my legs.

faggyshorts.jpg

In my best Peter Griffin voice*OH MY GOD IT'S EAMONN HOLMES!!!"

;) Just kidding. :p

Back
Top Bottom