Which video hosting platform? Vimeo Pro?

Soldato
Folks, what do you use for hosting videos? I've been using a YT account but I'm now looking at going for a Vimeo Pro account, the 'Plus' version to start with and see how it goes which is only £6 per month when paid upfront. Vimeo just seems a cleaner, less fussy hosting platform and to me it also seems to result in higher quality visuals of uploaded movies. Thoughts? This will be mostly used for aerial footage from my DJI Mavic. I'm not PfCO qualified as yet but plan on obtaining this next Spring.

Any alternatives to Vimeo worth considering?

Cheers. :cool:

Associate
Folks, what do you use for hosting videos? I've been using a YT account but I'm now looking at going for a Vimeo Pro account, the 'Plus' version to start with and see how it goes which is only £6 per month when paid upfront. Vimeo just seems a cleaner, less fussy hosting platform and to me it also seems to result in higher quality visuals of uploaded movies. Thoughts? This will be mostly used for aerial footage from my DJI Mavic. I'm not PfCO qualified as yet but plan on obtaining this next Spring.

Any alternatives to Vimeo worth considering?

Cheers. :cool:

Vimeo looks better but I have found it takes ages to view the Video's especially when they are 4K Quality so seems a little pointless and You can't inbed them in Facebook! most people use Social media these days so it makes sense to upload the Videos to that platform!

So always upload 4K videos to Facebook directly and YouTube

Back
Top Bottom