Which will suit my car best?

Associate
Associate
I prefer the wolfrace ones but that's personal preference which will ultimately be your decision.
I have never heard of the second make so could not comment on quality

Associate
OP
I never heard of them either but after contacting them I was informed that their alloys are low pressure casted. I'm not sure on how the Wolfrace assassin are manufactured

Man of Honour
They will both look absolutely horrendous. Perhaps consider upgrading to some higher-tier OEM alloys instead? From an FR model, maybe?

This.

They both look like cheap junk. But if you are going for black wheels it doesnt matter what they look like specifically as you won't be able to see the design from a distance anyway.

Soldato
wrong forum to ask on :D ocuk is all about stock/oem and anything out of the usual is a big no no, I personally think gloss black won't look good.

otherwise both wolfrace and bola have been around for a while and if you're into cars you will know that many people run them from high end cars to city cars and they're fine. They're no the lightest but finish/quality overall is good for the money.

I would say bola would look better but at the same time I don't think either design would suit it in particular. I suggest you google around and see other ibizas with 17s on and see what style you prefer then get something similar.

Associate
OP
wrong forum to ask on :D ocuk is all about stock/oem and anything out of the usual is a big no no, I personally think gloss black won't look good.

otherwise both wolfrace and bola have been around for a while and if you're into cars you will know that many people run them from high end cars to city cars and they're fine. They're no the lightest but finish/quality overall is good for the money.

I would say bola would look better but at the same time I don't think either design would suit it in particular. I suggest you google around and see other ibizas with 17s on and see what style you prefer then get something similar.
Thanks for the advice, I had a look around but they all seem to be running on stock ones which I'm not a fan off

Soldato
Horrendous because they're not oem or horrendous because you don't like the way they look?

Both. And I've just noticed the car is white, so it'll look even worse. Cheap crap looking black alloys belong on old £500 bangers, not an otherwise perfectly respectable-looking modern car.

Back
Top Bottom