White cars?

Soldato
Depends on the white. Flat white (seen on many German rep mobiles) is pov. spec and doesn't look all that great.

Pearescent white is usually an expensive option and does look nice. But it's also very expensive to repair :(

Associate
Not all colours are the same when it comes to personal preference, some hate black because it's difficult to keep clean. I wouldn't buy a pink, or "primer" car either. It's not about being special, it's about not feeling like throwing up when looking at it. :D
Same as the interiors - don't underestimate how annoying a light grey or beige interior gets until you've had one for a few months... :D

Soldato
I prefer my white car for the way it stays clean up until the next time you drive it, compared to my black one which only seemed to stay clean until the next time you looked at it. Generally I like blue cars but as my current car was only produced in red, white or black (maybe grey too, can't remember), I wasn't fussy with which one I got.

Associate
My mate had a white M2 and it was only really in the evening with some shadows that it looked good and complimented the lines of the car. All other tines it just looked OK/bland. You can get some great colours on them, white isn't one if them. On other cars white can work well, on a 1 series it doesn't IMO

Back
Top Bottom