1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whites to become a minority race in Britain

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by dirtydog, Apr 24, 2007.

1. dirtydog

PermaBanned

You are right of course. But someone with substantial personal wealth and no dependants is much better able to escape the Islamic cancer which is spreading the world compared to the rest of us. Britain will be one of the first, if not the first Western nation to succumb, if things do not change.

2. phykell

Mobster

rm

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  3. dirtydog

PermaBanned

I drew these conclusions based on what phykell had posted here before. Phykell has now taken to referring to himself in the third person :D It sounds as if you have slightly ramped down your plans to move because of all the evil white nationalists lurking around every corner then ;)

4. phykell

Mobster

rm

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  5. dirtydog

PermaBanned

I wonder how many mixed-race people feel confused about their own identity, that they don't truly belong. Have you seen the movie 'Blood in, Blood Out' by the way? (aka Bound by Honor) You would probably find it interesting with regards to this subject.

Haha is that a not-so-subtle dig at me? :D

6. frosty03

Wise Guy

What are you on about? Laws are passed by public pressure because that's how a democracy runs. Otherwise you will have laws passed willy nilly by somebody who thinks it is a good idea rather than what the people want.

What I am on about is exactly what i fear. The fundamentalists being a large enough group to influence the law making process, passing a law that "address THEIR specific purpose", which affects all of us.

7. Dolph

Man of Honour

What people want is what people think is a good idea. What I believe is that the state should not pass restrictions on the people without tangible, proven benefits that cannot be acheived by less draconian means.

And what I'm on about is proposing a solution. Public opinion alone should not be enough to enact changes in laws that ban, restrict or compel the behaviour of the population.

8. JimmyEatWorms

PermaBanned

Are you serious? Are you really trying to tell me that my mixed race step sister who I grew up with is not culturally the same as myself?

9. VIRII

PermaBanned

I'm not assuming anything, you do comprehend the useage of question marks don't you?
    My post simply points out that people want to continue their genetic line as do animals. It is not about race or skin colour simply ensuring that your genes are continued. Do try to keep up.

10. VIRII

PermaBanned

Dress code is OH SO VERY British actually. We British seem to have a special dress code for all manner of situations. So why would banning veils be "un British" ? It wouldn't. How is protecting and enforcing British Culture "un british" We have a fairly long history of doing exactly that around the world.

If you must post condescending drivel do at least try to put some meat on the bones of your pathetic derision.

11. VIRII

PermaBanned

double post.

12. JimmyEatWorms

PermaBanned

Can somebody explain to me how having a child with a white partner means that your genes will be passed on but having a child with a non-white partner means that they will not?

I'm no geneticist but i'm pretty damn sure genetic transfer would be the same whether your partner was black, white, asian or chimpanzee (maybe neot the last one).

13. VIRII

PermaBanned

This was addressed to Malc but from my pov:

Colour isn't the issue but culture is.

As for how to deal with those who are taking huge liberties with the freedoms we've shown them and who are using laws intended to create equality and fairness to demand islamofascist behaviour in our schools, hositals and courtrooms I feel that the way to deal with it is to fight fire with fire.
    Enshrine certain behaviours in law while it is still possible to do so.

14. VIRII

PermaBanned

Precisely. As 1 in 5 of our schoolchildren is now not native British and this figure has doubled in just 10 years this future is within 50 years or less. Given that the vast majority of immigrant kids are muslim.

15. VIRII

PermaBanned

Indeed you are no geneticist, no great comprehender of written English either it seems. Why not read my post again?

While you are there why not explain why the vast majority of people from all races tend to prefer relationships within their own racial grouping? Why do people tend to want their kids to resemble themselves? Not all do of course, colour was not a deciding factor in who I married for example.
    However it seems a base desire for people to procreate generally with people from the same racial pool as themselves and to want children that look like themselves.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  16. Dolph

Man of Honour

That I can agree with.

This I can't. Reacting to some people wanting to compel or force certain behaviours by compelling or forcing alternative ones just means you behave as they do. A common complaint about their culture is that they force it on others, but how can you make that complaint and demand we do the same without being hypocritical?

17. JimmyEatWorms

PermaBanned

I've read it several times. It still does not get around the simple fact that whether you have a child with a white partner or a non-white partner, your "lineage" is being continued to exactly the same effect.

PS. Just because somebody thinks you're talking nonsense it does not follow that they did not comprehend what you were saying.

18. Dolph

Man of Honour

No, the tiny number of genes that determine physical traits associated with race (as opposed to the huge number of other genes that vary between those of the same race) means the lineage doesn't carry on in some people's minds. The ironic thing is there's nothing genetically similar about the commonly referrred to races (categorised by colour). There's far more variation within the classifications than between them.

19. dirtydog

PermaBanned

Did I say that ALL non-whites will be culturally different from whites? No. Straw men aren't allowed in this thread, I've banned them :)

20. dirtydog

PermaBanned

It is okay for the hosts to force rules onto guests or newcomers. What is happening currently is the newcomers are telling the hosts how things should be done. If I was a guest in your house, would you expect to be in charge of the rules or would you let me decide what was acceptable?