Who are YOUR fav youtubers?

Man of Honour
It's pointless, irritating, and utterly asinine.

its not pointless, unless you don't get the affect. Again ignorance.
people force you to watch it?
utterly asinine? I find the channel you posted more ironic, complaining about videos, which he does him self, anyone can put on a silly voice and rant about various stuff. but guess what, just don't watch it. It doesn't get a ridicules amount of hate like you do.

Associate
My Subs are:

Yogscast: Lewis / Simon - Gmod, Minecraft, Party Games
Yogscast: Rythian - Story driven games / RTS
Yogscast: Hannah - Typically watch just the TellTale games on her channel
Yogscast: Civilization - Good banter
MxR - Fallout 4 / Skyrim Mods
Day9 - Hearthstone / Starcraft
Epicskillshot - League of Legends
Sp4zie - League of Legends Humor
KshAway - League of Legends Humor

Soldato
If you haven't given Casey Neistat a go, please do. He isn't just for millennials, his videos are generally superbly well produced and well thought out montages of wherever he is travelling. Love his stuff.

I love kaptainkristian, he seems to be better than the Nerdwriter, who I also love. KK videos are very well produced and full of interesting stuff.

I am going to give some of the ones in this thread a try!

nope. he is horrendous.
Great life he 'presents' on camera but hes one of the 1000s that do it and as we have seen with other youtubers with similar motos, the cracks come out sooner or later.

Soldato
MassageASMR is the absolute don of ASMR vids. I never thought I'd say such a sentence.
What?

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a euphoric experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine, precipitating relaxation.

Soldato
I watch a lot of YouTube! And these would be my favourite out of the lot, as I watch their video's whenever they're released. :p

CodysLab is definitely worth watching as he's incredibly smart and his video's are always pretty fascinating.

Gaming:

Gopher
PewDiePie
Jacksepticeye
VanossGaming
H20Delirious
IAmWildcat
MooSnuckle
BigMooney06

Runescape:

Torvesta
B0aty
Framed
Mr Mammal

Information/Edu:

CodysLab
LinusTechTips
MinutePhysics
Vsauce 1
Vsauce 3

Others:

GlobalCyclingNetwork

Soldato
I'm 40, and I've always wondered if I'm in the minority on these forums being that age.

Same age as you squire and I personally think Vloggers are a bunch of "look at me look at me, click like and make me feel worth something" types.

On the other hand they make money from churning out drivel that the "dumbed down-addicted to their phone-I'm entitled to" generation lap up, so perhaps they are the smart ones?

Nothing that I can be interested in given that the whole raison d'etre of youtube is to spam you with adverts and more and more of it is just click bait rubbish.

Associate
I watch Youtube more than I do TV now as I find a lot of programs too sensationalist with no context or just out right dull

So my favorites are:
News/General Entertainment
Seeker Daily
Thoughty2
Jonathan Pie
Kurzgesagt
Tom Scott
Alternate History Hub
CGP Grey
WonderWhy

Science
Vsauce
MinutePhysics
SciShow
bigclivedotcom

Food/Cooking
SORTED Food
JamieOliver
Food Busker

Electronics/PCs etc
Pauls Hardware
Android Authority
OC3DTV
Singularity Computers
TastyPC
Mrizos
XDADevelopers
Grant Thompson
LinusTechTips

Soldato
Watch a few, find I watch more stuff on YouTube then anywhere else these days.

Harry Main
Scotty Cramer
Jay Leno's Garage
Demo Ranch
Chris Harris on cars (on top gear website now)
Matt Granger
Tony and Chelsea Northrup

Then I seem to bounce about other channels if something is currently taking my interest, like a new camera,console or car.

Permabanned
On the other hand they make money from churning out drivel that the "dumbed down-addicted to their phone-I'm entitled to" generation lap up, so perhaps they are the smart ones?

Aha! That post just about sums up most of GD for me. Ignorant and overly judgemental.

"It doesn't appeal to me so everyone who likes it must drag there knuckles along the floor".

It's just different types of media consumption, dude. It's not indicative of anything.

Edit:
GD isn't all that bad actually. Maybe 1/3 *****ish xD

Last edited:
Caporegime
Same age as you squire and I personally think Vloggers are a bunch of "look at me look at me, click like and make me feel worth something" types.

There are plenty of 'Youtubers' who are like that and I hate them just as much as anyone else who has their head screwed on, but there are a select few who seem to genuinely enjoy what they do, whom I have watched since Youtube wasn't such a big sensation! Charlie McDonnel and Emma Blackery for example... I would say Alex Day but he has a... Questionable record now...

He is no longer one of the people I watch, but fun fact... Pewdiepie started recording and releasing videos of himself playing horror games so he did not feel alone while playing them. They went out to an audience of about 15 people or so...

A few years later and he is a multi millionaire releasing videos to tens of millions. He could never have known that would happen. :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
There are plenty of 'Youtubers' who are like that and I hate them just as much as anyone else who has their head screwed on, but there are a select few who seem to genuinely enjoy what they do, whom I have watched since Youtube wasn't such a big sensation!

He is no longer one of the people I watch, but fun fact... Pewdiepie started recording and releasing videos of himself playing horror games so he did not feel alone while playing them. They went out to an audience of about 15 people or so...

A few years later and he is a multi millionaire releasing videos to tens of millions.

Yep, Shaycarl and KassemG to name but a few. It's still no where near as bad as most make it out to be. I genuinely think for most people it just comes down to jealousy. "They've made it in a way that appears TOO easy to me grrgrrgrr". Though, of course, a few are intolerable.

Caporegime
Oh of course, I am insanely jealous of their lifestyles... If I could do the job they do I would in a heartbeat! But I'm nowhere near interesting or entertaining enough... :D

I did actually release two or three videos a few years ago but they were so cringeworthy that despite getting a few hundred hits in a few weeks, I took them down. :p

Permabanned
Oh of course, I am insanely jealous of their lifestyles... If I could do the job they do I would in a heartbeat! But I'm nowhere near interesting or entertaining enough... :D

I did actually release two or three videos a few years ago but they were so cringeworthy that despite getting a few hundred hits in a few weeks, I took them down. :p

Aha should have kept it up man! I try to do game reviews myself (cus I'm OG ya know?) and getting over that initial hit of self loathing and contempt is tough.

Search PixelWhack if anyone's interested :D

Soldato

Nothing that I can be interested in given that the whole raison d'etre of youtube is to spam you with adverts and more and more of it is just click bait rubbish.

So you mean they're exactly like any other actor/performer/entertainer?

It's just a different format of the same entertainment.

Caporegime
Aha should have kept it up man! I try to do game reviews myself (cus I'm OG ya know?) and getting over that initial hit of self loathing and contempt is tough.

Search PixelWhack if anyone's interested :D

I might give it another go... :)

I'll have to set up a new account so you guys can't find and mock me. :D

Current one is MrAcme15, alias is Acme. There are a couple of old Left 4 Dead 2 videos on there.

Permabanned
I might give it another go... :)

I'll have to set up a new account so you guys can't find and mock me. :D

Current one is MrAcme15, alias is Acme. There are a couple of old Left 4 Dead 2 videos on there.

Yeah go for it! Nothing to loose except your pride and a little privacy I say xD

Back
Top Bottom