Who are YOUR fav youtubers?

Soldato
I've watched a few of this guy's vlogs and I must be honest, he's an interesting character with some great editing skills. His stuff is intriguing to watch but I constantly found myself feeling a bit guilty that I was watching someone else live his life, rather than live mine, which felt like a waste of time. I enjoy his stuff but not enough for me to dedicate time to watching it. Does that make sense? :confused:...

Yeah. I know what you mean. Because he vlogs so much. I'd say about 90% of its is just commuting, and doing daily tasks. Its just not interesting, even if its professionally shot. While he does some interesting things, I think hes completely diluted it with mundane stuff. Its because his only focus is on numbers. While he says it all about the story. So much of his content has no story. He used to be better.

I think this is the problem with a lot of you-tubers. They produce a lot of filler to get the numbers.

Man of Honour
Only few i visit 'regularly' are ;

Vaping related:
RipTrippers
vapingwithTwisted420

Gaming:
AngryJoe

Random:
Lindybeige*

*Imagine Hugh Laurie and a history teacher from school combined, informative with a sense of humour.

Back
Top Bottom